Facebook Ad Training Date & Location
Date: Wed, July 12, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Location: OSHA Training Center
7600 Dublin Boulevard (map)
Tuition: $199 only $145 until July 3 (save $54!)
The location is an easy 1½ block walk from the West Dublin/Pleasanton BART station, or if you drive, there is plenty of easy-to-access, free parking. The class is limited to 12 students.
Why Should You Take a Facebook Ads Course?
You probably already know that Facebook ads can unlock all the leads you need to fill your calendar with discovery calls and 1:1 clients, and create those elusive 5-figure launches that everybody seems to be doing – except you. You know that you’re not getting the momentum you need from organic methods, and even if you’re already running ads on your own, you’re probably only scratching the surface of what can really be achieved. This means that you’re:
- Wasting money
- Seeing very little results
During this hands-on class, I’m going to reveal how you can finally crack the Facebook ads code with your own profitable strategy that sees you leaving your competitors in your dust, wondering how on earth they didn’t see you coming.
Facebook ads work, period.
What Will You Learn in this Facebook Ads Class?
In a nutshell, this full day workshop is designed for the beginner who wants to learn how to easily set up Facebook ads from scratch, to create an ongoing flow of leads for their business, increase customers and revenue.
During the Facebook Ads workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create a Facebook ads strategy for YOUR business
- Understand what a pixel is and why they are critical to your ads
- Find out exactly how to set up your ads – I’ll show you step by step, and you’ll build it in class in your own account
- Define your perfect audience, re-targeting, your budget and return-on-investment (ROI)
- Learn the most important metrics for measuring your ads and how to read Facebook reports
Learn the exact same steps I follow to make money with Facebook advertising…PLUS, start building your own successful Facebook campaign during this in-person workshop!
Facebook Advertising In-Person Class Details
Who is this for?
- Small business owners
- Advertising managers
- Employees at corporations
ANYONE looking for the most highly targeted and cheapest advertising strategies on Facebook.
In order to participate in the class, bring your laptop computer (Mac or PC) to do the work in class. A tablet (like an Apple iPad) will NOT work for this class. You do not need to know any HTML, coding or programming or be a math wizard. This is designed for business owners who want to learn how to manage their own Facebook ads.
Note: You must have already set up your Facebook Business page to set up ads. Need help? click here
Facebook Ads Course Agenda
9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
- Facebook ads overview
- Pixels – what are they and why use them?
- Audiences and targeting – hot, warm, cold and retargeting
- Anatomy of a high converting ad – the 5 elements
- The offer
- Copy and hooks
- The creative image – graphics, videos, carousels
- Selecting your audience
- Relevancy and “Ad Scent”
12:00 noon-1:00 p.m. – Lunch (bring your own or get something locally)
1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Step by Step ad set up training
- How to optimize your ads and when and how to scale them
- Understanding and customizing your reports
- Bonus – what needs to happen before you create the ad. Understanding your lead funnel
About the speaker
Elyse Tager is a Facebook Ads Strategist who helps high-performing entrepreneurs scale via digital marketing strategy & powerful FB Ads. She has been teaching enterpreneurs about online marketing for over 15 years and has trained and presented to hundreds of small businesses.
Questions about the class? Email us and we will get right back to you.