If you’re the kind of smart and sassy entrepreneur who means serious business and you’re ready to systemize and scale (which is why you’re here, right?), then you’re also the kind of person who doesn’t have the time to read my life story.
I’ve been on this planet for more than a few decades, and I’ve got some stories that could make your hair curl.
Here’s the short version of what you probably think you’re going to hear about right now:
I’ve been in direct marketing for my whole career. I’ve been running successful online businesses for over 20 years. I craft profitable I dream in spreadsheets, and sleep talk strategy. But I’m not a one-trick digital pony. My knowledge and expertise are rooted in the good old-fashioned & timeless rules of customer acquisition, customer, customer retention, team building, marketing and growth planning. And that’s how I get my clients the kind of results that the dime-a-dozen ‘gurus’ could only dream of.
That’s what you’re looking for?
But that doesn’t necessarily mean that we should jump into bed (okay, business) together just yet… That’s just the surface level stuff. You want the REAL me? This is it…
1. I’m a fast-paced go-getter who makes decisions FAST. And I look for a similar kind of va-va-voom in my clients. If you expect me to drag you kicking and screaming towards your multi 6-figure or even 7-figure income, then it’s just not going to work.
2. Family is my everything. I mean sure, I know that everyone says that. But I mean it. They’re why I do what I do, and they’re what keep me going. Everyone needs to have a ‘WHY’. Those guys are mine.
3. My husband calls me ‘Twinkles’. I’ll tell you more about that another time.
4. Numbers are my jam. When you’re in business, you’ve got to know them like your life depends on it. I take care of the figures and the spreadsheets so you don’t have to. But really, they’re just the surface level of what’s happening. Behind conversions and click-through rates are PEOPLE, and their emotions. And I ‘get’ those, too.
5. I bring a good old dash of fun and style into everything that I do. We do the work that matters, and the work that will get you RESULTS, but that doesn’t mean that it has to be as dull as dishwater. After all… your business should be all about making BIG strides forward and upgrading your life, not tying you down with even more stuff to worry about.
So by now, you’ve got a deeper insight into how I work, why I do it, and whether we’re likely to be a business match made in heaven.
Ready to take the next step? If so, you’re the kind of action taker that I love. Book a call with me today, and we can talk about how we can work together to get your business to the next level.